- Versatile design goes from vertical to horizontal format in seconds and has a 90° tilt.
- White iPad desktop stand is made of steel for durability.
- Pedestal base has rubber padding to protect the table surface from scratches.
- Base has (2) pre-drilled holes so consumers can bolt it to the counter if needed.
- 2 Sets of foam pads – (4) 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 3mm & (4) 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 6mm.
- Tablet enclosure has a push lock for security.
- Cable management clip keeps cords out of the way for a clean appearance.
- Camera hole, square credit card reader bracket, and exposed home button.
IPad Desktop Stand Locks to Secure Gen 2 and 3 iPads
This iPad desktop stand is designed primarily for business use. Retail stores often use these Apple® tablet holders at sample stations or "try me" areas with new applications. Each iPad desktop stand is like getting two displays in one. The enclosure can be used with or without the pedestal, and the mount is VESA compatible for 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm. The versatility of the tablet desktop stand allows users to interchange the device with a monitor, LCD, or even a digital picture frame. Business owners love the flexibility that comes with this steel desk holder. Each desktop stand for touchscreens, called an Apple® countertop kiosk, easily rotates from portrait to landscape format. No tools are needed for changing the viewing orientation. This iPad desktop stand has rubber padding on the bottom to prevent the desk from getting scratched. The padding also keeps the unit from sliding around on countertops. Each Apple® tablet desk holder is an desktop stand that locks the touch screen player inside the enclosure for security in public.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||8.3" x 14.5" x 20.0"|
|Viewable Width x Height||7.8" x 7.0"|
|Placement Type||Counter / Tabletop|
|Features||Rotating, Tilting, Lockable|
|Maximum Device Width||7.4"|
|Max. Device Height x Depth||9.5" x 0.625"|
|Compatible Devices||iPad 2nd Gen., iPad 3rd Gen., iPad 4th Gen., iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7", iPad 2017 (5th Gen.), iPad 2018 (6th Gen.)|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Assembly InstructionsFilename: ipaden135_instructions.pdf (24.37 KB)
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.